Check out these books for less than $3.00!

Two Days of a Dream
by Kathryn Gilmore
Romance
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
How to Find Success Selling eBooks
by Victorine Lieske
Non Fiction/ How to
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
Dead Blow
by G.M. Barlean
Thriller
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here

Amazon's Changes




To tell see the deals and steals, please visit www.ereaderutopia.com. We'll add a few here, but most of the amazing books are available to view there.


Friday, April 27, 2012

Free Friday! Horror

Want to win a $50.00 Amazon.com Gift Card? It's down to the last 3 days to enter.   
Remember -you can only win if you enter so do it now!  
These books are free at the time of posting. Amazon.com changes their prices all the time so before you click on the download button, make sure the price for the Kindle Edition (not the Prime Members cost) is $0.00 or £0.00.       
Now on to the books . . .

On Unfaithful Wings by Bruce Blake



I was alive, then I was dead, now I’m stuck somewhere in between.

My name is Icarus Fell. I am a harvester.

The archangel Michael brought me back to collect souls and help them on their way to Heaven--that’s what a harvester does. If I get enough of them before the bad guys do--if I do a good job--I can have my life back. Now people I knew in life are dying, killed by a murderer’s knife, their bodies defiled, and the cops think I’m the killer.

I’m not, but I think I know who is.

But how does a dead man, a man who no longer exists, stop a psycho? I’m not sure, but I’m going to stop him before everyone I know is dead.

I have to stop him before he gets to my son.

Gothos by Amy Cross



The sixth part of the Dark Season series is a gothic fairytale in which Patrick the silent vampire finally takes Sophie to the ancient, abandoned vampire castle of Gothos.

There, they find ghosts waiting for them, and a demonic little man named Astley who is determined to get revenge for something that happened many years ago. Meanwhile, there are mysterious lights in the garden, ghostly maids knocking at the windows, and there's a room upstairs that contains World War One.

Can Sophie survive the madness of Gothos? Will she and Patrick finally become lovers, or will he kill her first? And what does an ancient prophecy reveal about the fate of the entire vampire race?

This is a standalone novel in the Dark Season series. Word count is just over 20,000 words.

Anything Can Be Dangerous by Matt Hults



Anything Can be Dangerous contains four amazing stories, plus a preview to the highly praised novel Husk, by Matt Hults. The stories include:

Anything can be Dangerous ~ the simple things in life can kill.
Through the Valley of Death ~ a dark vampire story that will make you remember fear.
The Finger ~ zombie literature has never been so extraordinary.
Feeding Frenzy ~ lunchtime in a place called Hell.
Husk ~ this is what people are saying about Husk: