Check out these books for less than $3.00!

Two Days of a Dream
by Kathryn Gilmore
Romance
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
How to Find Success Selling eBooks
by Victorine Lieske
Non Fiction/ How to
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here
Dead Blow
by G.M. Barlean
Thriller
US: Buy Here
UK: Buy Here
Canada: Buy Here

Amazon's Changes




To tell see the deals and steals, please visit www.ereaderutopia.com. We'll add a few here, but most of the amazing books are available to view there.


Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fourth Batch of Sunday Free Books 6-10-2012

Are you ready to win $50.00? Enter the June contest!

These books are free at the time of posting. Amazon.com changes their prices all the time so before you click on the download button, make sure the price for the Kindle Edition (not the Prime Members cost) is $0.00 or £0.00.          
Now on to the books . . .

EXILED by RaShelle Workman




Rating: 4.0 Stars with 27 votes
Category: YA Science Fiction Romance
Price: FREE (Save $0.99) *Price subject to change at any time*
 

UK Friends Click Here!

An alien princess exiled to Earth.
An arrogant boy.
One week to get back to her planet or she'll die.
Her only chance for survival? She must help the boy find his soul mate.
Piece of cake!

THE GHOSTS OF HAVANA by Mike Dennis




Rating: 4.7 Stars with 15 votes
Category: Mystery
Price: FREE (Save $3.99) *Price subject to change at any time*
  

UK Friends Click Here!

What if two murders, spaced nearly fifty years apart, turn out to be linked to a safe deposit box, whose contents hold the key to decades-old secrets and threaten national security?

The second exciting novel in Mike Dennis' Key West Nocturnes series, THE GHOSTS OF HAVANA is a tale of old vendettas that will not die. Mike Dennis continues to lift the veil off Key West, revealing it as a true noir city, on a par with Los Angeles, New Orleans, or Miami.

Maxwell Huxley's Demon by Michael Conn




Rating: 4.7 Stars with 3 votes
Category: Young Adult Fantasy, Mystery
Price: FREE (Save $4.99) *Price subject to change at any time*
   

UK Friends Click Here!

In MAXWELL HUXLEY’S DEMON, when nine-year-old Maxwell Huxley and three others break free from their mountain-top “school” for gifted children – a place where kids mysteriously vanish when they turn ten – a fantastical chase around the world begins. Pursuing answers and freedom, Max unintentionally creates a new world: a world where friends and family meet their demons, where artificial beings come to life, and where nanotechnology is indistinguishable from magic. Maxwell pays a heavy price, the loss of friends and family, to discover what he was bred for.

One part Ender, one part Jason Bourne, and a dash of Harry.

Out Of Nowhere by Esther M.R. Hougham




Rating: 5.0 Stars with 4 votes
Category: Drama
Price: FREE (Save $3.99) *Price subject to change at any time*
   

UK Friends Click Here!

For my whole existence I lived by the book; I ate properly and exercised, all in the pursuit of good health and a long life. Then, at the age of 48, my near perfect world is turned upside down and inside out! With the onset of sudden, inexplicable bruising, I head to an emergency room to be told that if I had been in an accident on the way there, I could have bled to death.

Within a week, I am told I have "Very Severe Aplastic Anemia" and in my situation it is terminal! This very rare illness strikes one in one million people.
My husband Bob and I now face the difficult decision of whether or not I should undergo a bone marrow transplant in order to survive. With no other options available, I decide to have the procedure done which in itself can be as deadly as the disease.

Shortly after being diagnosed, I find myself in a downward health spiral. Not only has my blood lost its ability to clot, but my immune system is no longer functioning and my hemoglobin is dwindling by the day. It soon becomes obvious that I may not make it to a transplant date even if a donor can be found.

How can this happen to me I wonder? Will I indeed die and leave Bob after 29 years of marriage? With raw, gripping honesty, I bare my soul in this journey of love, courage, and hope and ultimately, against all odds, survival.